Sabtu, 11 Maret 2017

PREFACE OF MA JOURNEY

PREFACE

ASSALAMUALAIKUM WR WB

HELLO MY FRIENDS!

WELCOME TO MA "JOURNEY" blog!

This is the first time I have made a blog,actually I don't  know about how to make it, how to write on it but now I did it! LOL

My name is MOHAMAD RYAN ZULIANSYAH DA'UN,don't you wondering why my last name is kind of weird name? nooo, that name was given by my father clan called Da'un from MANADO,NORTH SULAWESI. SO, that is not A RANDOM NAME,LOL

you can call me Ryan

First of all thanks to Allah SWT who has given his bless to us,I made this blog because for my subject in my class that is CREATIVE WRITING and this blog will be full of English Language so that is why made this blog ,haha

To be honest , I don't know what should I write on it and what should i do to this but I will write on ma blog with full of my heart and with my best.
Beside this blog is for fun, it is also for improve and increase my English Skill, I wish my Blog could inspired the readers... LOL

SO STAY TUNED! AND WAIT FOR ALL MY NEXT POST! CHEEEERRRRSSS!

1 komentar: